.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Who Should Be Blog Of The Month?

Who Should Be Idol Of The Month For June

Friday, May 29, 2009

Kellie Pickler's Albums


Track Listing:
1. Don't You Know You're Beautiful
2. I'm Your Woman
3. Rocks Instead Of Rice
4. Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You
5. Lucky Girl
6. One Last Time
7. Best Days Of Your Life
8. Somebody To Love Me
9. Makin' Me Fall In Love Again
10. Going Out In Style
11. Anything But Me [Bonus Track]
12. Don't Close Your Eyes [Bonus Track]
13. Happy [Bonus Track]

Kellie Pickler's 1st Album Called Small Town Girl

Track Listing :
1. Red High Heels 
2. Gotta Keep Moving 
3. Things That Never Cross A Man’s Mind 
4.Didn’t Know How Much I Loved You 
5.I Wonder 
6.Small Town Girl 
7.Wild Ponies 
8.Girls Like Me 
9.I’m On My Way 
10.One Of The Guys 
11.My Angel 

0 comments: