.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Who Should Be Blog Of The Month?

Who Should Be Idol Of The Month For June

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fantasia Album Download

Hey Guys! So I Found Fantasia's Second Album on The Web
It's Aweseome Just Like Her :) My Favorite Songs Bore Me
This Album Will Be Available For Download Also At the Album
Downloads Section Part Of The Site :)

Track listing:

1. Hood Boy (feat. Big Boi) 
2. When I See U 
3. I Nominate U 
4. Baby Makin' Hips 
5. Not The Way That I Do 
6. Only One U 
7. I Feel Beautiful 
8. I'm Not That Type 
9. Uneligible 
10. Two Weeks Notice 
11. Surround U 
12. Bore Me (Yawn) 
13. Sunshine 
14. Bump What Ya Friends Say 

0 comments: