.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Who Should Be Blog Of The Month?

Who Should Be Idol Of The Month For June

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

American Idol Top-4 Studio Versions

American Idol Top - 4 Studio Versions
(Click On Song Name To Download)

SOLOS :

DUETS :

.........................................................................................................

I am Really Sad That Allison Went Home She was
My favorite but even though she was my favorite
I knew that either Adam Lambert or Kris Allen 
Will Win, Thats Okay though , I like all the three of them
But why did Dany Gokey become Safe?? He was horrible
Last Night :( I hope Allison has a Good Career :)

0 comments: